Wednesday 2 May 2012

Portfolio

My Portfolio Designs:

I wanted to try and create a similar feel for my business card with my design for a portfolio.

I attempted to incorporate the square crossword theme throughout it, while keeping consistent with my colour scheme (black & white).

It was quite difficult selecting the work, as when I started going through all my old work through my time at Uni, on reflection there was quite a lot of things I felt proud of.

I decided to incorporate as many styles of work that I could, while also not duplicating any of my work from the exhibition.

I created all elements in Photoshop, starting with creating boxes to make the pages, then adding squares for my 'Title' letters, then created smaller square montages of my work to display within the individual squares.

All the squares, will hopefully fold into one presentable double sided square, with my branding on the top.

Outside:














Inside:


















No comments:

Post a Comment