Monday 23 April 2012

Me and The Boy Wonder ... Make some BOXES

So....

The Boy Wonder and Myself began creating a 3D Rubix Cube prop this weekend...

It took us all weekend, but we now finally have our cube structure built and ready to be taken to the next level.

All the pics we took can be found here: CLICK HERE


Some Images of the process:

(But at least now we have our first major prop, I now have to stick all the panels and make decisions regarding the logistics, how it wants to be stuck together .... or not, maybe being left free may work, whether I need to add velcro and a decision now whether to tape all the inner boxes completely black.)












Finishing off the Rubix Cube Prop:
























I also made the event public on the My Anglia uni pages, by putting it on the 'Events Calendar' - which will hopefully place the event in everybody's My Anglia/ Email at the Uni.


1 comment:

  1. Steve,

    They look amazing. Please congratulate the Boy Wonder for me.

    By the way, who is going to help you carry it all for the Opening Night?

    We'll sort that tomorrow. Well done!

    ReplyDelete