Tuesday 17 April 2012

Videos

This week I have edited a compilation of all the Videos that I have been given so far together for the Exhibition.

I have nearly received all of the Videos now, though there are still a couple more to add.

I compiled them all together within Premier Pro in alphabetical order (surname), I have added a little Text on each Video with the artist' name. I will discuss with the Class if people want their names on their pieces throughout the videos on Wednesday.

I have also uploaded most of the Videos to you tube so far - for the benefit of the web team.

Videos Compiled:

- Steve Bewers ( sound)
- Andrew Bonnington (3d)
- Steve Me (sound)
- Jack Eagle (sound)
- Kat Fitzpatrick (sound)
- Danny Guy (3d)
- Richard Jones (3d)
- Justinas Jonuska (2d + 3d)
- Tracy Torteli - (video + 3d + 3d)
- Martyn Cosstick (video)
- Polly Brand (sound + 2d)
- Alex Shearcroft (2d)

1 comment:

  1. Can you show them to me tomorrow? Just to know how it will look.

    Thanks so much for your hard work Steve. Feel very happy and very proud of you.

    See you tomorrow,
    Mariana.

    ReplyDelete