Wednesday 21 March 2012

Initial Website Design Ideas

I don't know if I will decide on a final design for a website before the end of this class, though I have been planning and designing some ideas...

Initial Example drawings/plans/designs:

home


me


portfolio


media


blog


links


contact

Logo Idea:



Homepage Designs:







If I continue developing this style ... Then weekly I could change the style of image of me? (collage, colour, graphic style etc..)





Further Designs?:





3 comments:

  1. Website Design And Development, logo design, With our dedicated team of creative visualizes and design developers.website design westchester ny

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I continue developing this style ... Then weekly I could change the style of image of me? (collage, colour, graphic style etc..)website design westchester ny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Web & Graphics Development comapany WebTech team has expertise in Graphic Design.

    ReplyDelete