Tuesday 20 March 2012

Week 9:

I have mostly spent this week uploading the class videos to you tube for the web team (website) and attempting to encourage everybody to pass on their media if they wish it to be included for the exhibition.

I purchased 2 types of blue tape to test out the 'sticky-ness' (hopefully on weds) for our PacMan floor. If the decision was made to create the 'blue boundaries' within the Pacman framework.

I also purchased a few rolls of the sticky back plastic as I saw some at the weekend.

I spoke with Helen about trying to finalise prop ideas so that we can allocate any tasks before everybody disappears for their Easter break. Hopefully we can achieve this in class on Wednesday?

Otherwise: I have been re-doing my CV and attempting to come up with ideas for my personal portfolio and website.

No comments:

Post a Comment