Tuesday 31 January 2012

Business Card Idea 1

Ok, so this really is just an extension of my last post. I went back and revised the design of my face collage in Illustrator and developed it a little further.

I really just had a bit more time to do some work, as a result I made up a little back of a business card with the image on. If I were to use a design like this, my initial thinking is that I would have the image on one side and the details on the other .... So I guess the image below would be the "back".




Business Card:


I may even add my name to this back design also? Once I have explored text/font styles further. It's hard to see with the white background, but the composition of the image, is designed so that it covers about 2/3rds of the space of the card dimensions (8.5 x 5.5cm).

As I said previously, I probably will not use this idea as a final business card. It was a work that I started while trying to achieve a style for a video production. I do quite like it as a concept though.

1 comment:

  1. I sort of like it but there's still something that doesn't convince me of it. It might be the particular filter you applied, the proportions that you're using in relation image-card or that it is only a picture of you with a filter (if that makes sense). I can have a look at it with you tomorrow in class and maybe explain you better what I mean by "proportions". Also, I think that maybe, when you add your typo, everything can change and make this concept more interesting. It might be that I don't get your "concept", you can explain it to me tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete