Thursday 26 January 2012

Spontaneous Theme Ideas....

Theme Ideas:

Potentially, it's a difficult decision as I see that it could be very easy to get caught up in the vision of what could be achieved but we also have to be realistic in working to a reasonably small budget and limited time scale.

Assuming a decision isn't made to attempt to create a theme in a 'style' that would be relevant to the work... my first spontaneous theme ideas are as follows:

My two more extravagant ideas which would probably involve more commitment:

Alice in Wonderland / Mexico

My two ideas that would probably be achieved a bit easier:

Black & White / The 80's


I will elaborate on my ideas in further posts with regards to design and creativity, but when asked to come up with some quick ideas ... These were my initial thoughts.

These are basic ideas: no research, simply brainstorming for potential ideas to create an interesting exhibition space.

No comments:

Post a Comment