Tuesday 21 February 2012

Bio

Hi, I'm Stephen...

I am an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with good time keeping and the ability to work well under pressurised circumstances. I am dedicated, confident and hard working, while being extremely organised. I am a very creative person and feel I can be a good team player and communicator of ideas.

Having grown up living in different countries I feel I have gained worldly experience from adapting to different cultures and meeting people from diverse backgrounds.

I have a wealth of experience in customer service,TV, music, media and media based computer programmes. Currently I am attending Anglia Ruskin University studying a degree in B.Sc. Hons Multimedia Computing.

I have over ten years experience in working in media based industry. After completing my foundation in Art&Design I began to work in a customer service based environment at London's Stansted airport where I was a part of the Ticket Sales Team. This position required excellent communication skills, the ability to work with people in highly pressurised and often-emotional circumstances. My communication and negotiation skills developed tremendously in this position, as did my ability to work under pressure. I held this position for the first three years of my working life.

Unsure of my destiny at this time I decided to live in France and Snowboard everyday for a season, seemed like a good option at the time. While doing so, I was offered a position as a Cameras Assistant for TV shoots on my return and began working in London on a freelance basis. The list of things I had the opportunity to be a part of is very long, though some highlights include: Reading Festival, Fatboy Slim's "Big Beach Boutique 2", Big Brother and Chelsea Flower Show.

In 2003 another opportunity arose to invest in a Music Production Studio with an old friend that I had actively composed music with as a past time. We began to produce audio for bands and labels, while also composing original music for commercials and TV shows. We did a lot of work for Channel 4, writing for many sponsorship stings and commercials, while other highlights include composing music published by EMI.

In my free time I am mostly with my little boy Henry. Right now I am an expert in "Batman". Personally, I am extremely interested in music, drawing, web design, film and play several musical instruments. I am a keen snowboarder, I love animals and am a tireless supporter of Arsenal FC.

No comments:

Post a Comment