Monday 20 February 2012

Work Choices???

Considering what I would like to exhibit is proving to be quite difficult ?? In that, I am still debating whether I want to incorporate a sound or visual piece now or not... And deciding which 3 pieces of work will be most effective.

Some Ideas I had were as follows:

People:

(Having 3 'people' related images)



'Henry' or 'Bonkers for Conkers'

Nikon D90.




'Stephen 3D'

Autodesk 3DS Max Face Model




'Miniature Football'

Nikon D90 & Photoshop

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photos:

(3 from the Following) ?















----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Multimedia:

|Created|Captured|Composed|

(Various Mediums)



'Stephen 3D Face Model'

Created using Autodesk 3DS Max




'Henry Photograph'

Captured using a Nikon D90



'Eerie Forest Sound Design'

Composed using Logic Pro


Currently, I'm inclined to go with option 1 or 3. I think I have decided that the Conker photo and 3d Head should be included. The decision is whether I choose the photo or sound for my 3rd piece. Thoughts welcome.



(The only other piece of work I would consider submitting is our Group 3D project - though I believe Andrew is already choosing it?)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures! And a beautiful model indeed. Glad to know you include him in your final selection.
    I can't believe everyone is choosing the 3D Model head for the exhibition. Any other projects that you found interesting?
    The selection is varied and therefore good to promote your skills but I'm starting to get a little bit bored of looking at everyone's heads. See if you find something else related to 3D.

    ReplyDelete