Tuesday 28 February 2012

Portfolio Thoughts:




Straight Crossword Style

(Linking business card design)


Puzzle Book:



crossword / word search / sudoku

Fold-Out idea:


Ways to Interact further?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Work?

Photography:

Selection of 4 different images

Music:

A Gallery of stills of album covers & Screenshots from adverts (visual stuff) I have created music for.

(I would possibly apply this in the iTunes screen saver style - keeping within my 'square' (crossword box) theme.)

Graphics: (?)

Drawings/Illustrations that I have developed as graphic ideas


Websites: (?)

(possible screenshots)

Animation: (?)

3D? (not sure) - Head/James Bond/ Finchingfield Guild Hall
2D? (not my best body of work) - Czechoslovakia / Water

Artwork: (?)

Look through past Art and Design Sketchbooks/Projects.

Storyboard drawings.

Look through Old Photos and Uni Work:

(Interaction and Usability) / (Videos) / (Designs)

Annoyingly for me - most of my successful past work is Audio, so obviously a website is a more useful platform for this medium, but I feel it could still be portrayed somehow.

Notes:

GET CONTENT SORTED!!!!


('Vitalogy' texture), (high voltage tattoo textures), origami, (ability to change things?),

Potentially (for future) developing a styled portfolio with regard to focus on type of job/work - (individually)

No comments:

Post a Comment